Reference implementation of Libre Gaming Infrastructure
LGI is a framework designed to unify libre games. It provides features for handling user accounts, server list and other. It creates a peer-to-peer network of servers which help each other without any central authority. Every client and server have a cryptographic key pair and use public key for authentication. All traffic is encrypted using strong algorithms with mandatory perfect forward secrecy.
- Cross platform - written in pure ISO C++17 + Filesystem TS (+ #pragma once).
- Free software - released under the terms of GNU AGPLv3 or any later version.
- G++ 7 or newer with libstdc++
1. Install all needed packages
Debian/Ubuntu/Mint and derivatives
# apt-get install build-essential cmake git
2. Install other ftz libraries listed in dependencies section.
Please see README.md of the each library.
3. Clone the repository and switch into it
$ git clone https://gitlab.com/ftz/lgi.git $ cd lgi
4. Build the library
5. Install the library
Symlinks only (do this once and forget)
# make symlink
Physical copy (you will have to do this after each commit)
# make install
How to use